Saturday, August 2
I'm sitting in the quietest spot in my home so that I can tae a few minutes to be grateful to you.
Okay, So I'm on the edge of my tub, door lockd, with the kids' fingers poking under the door but I am essentially alone.
As much as I'd like to claim that little gem of mothering reality as a piece of my own literary genius, the credit goes to Janalee Chmel and Tiffany Hauber, the Hot Mammas behind Motherhood with an Attitude (Ma!), which specializes in to-do-lists, note card sets, Thank you cards, and more in a the-kids-just-peed-in-my-bra-and-i-think-i'm-losing-my-mind-but-i-still-love-them-like-crazy-anyway kind of way.
Here's another one of my favorites in the Thank You box Set:
There are moments when my child hugs me and my heart fills with gratiude for my beautiful, imperfect life. Your thoughfulness feels like that. Thank you."
That one makes me want to cry with relief that someone finally freaking GOT IT!!!!
The ma! stuff is hilarious, refreshing, and makes you appreciate the tough spots in mothering all the more. You really do have to check this stuff out. And you have to check out my contest for a chance at a Thank You Box set valued at $14.00.
To be considered for the random drawing, visit their site and leave me a berrie (read: comment) telling me what other product you want me to beg the Ma! ladies for to review and offer for a contest next (since I have no shame!)! One extra entry is available if you decide to choose one of the following:
* subscribe to my RSS feed and comment letting me know you did so (new subscribers only!)
* Add my button to your sidebar and comment (I'll check!).
* Blog about the contest and link to the giveaway.
* Non-bloggers can email three of their friends about the contest and CC me on the email. Girl Scout's honor that I will never bother these sweet people. I promise!
* Grab my button and place it on your sidebar, linking to Berrie Sweet Picks.
* Follow me on Twitter! (nickname: berriesweetest)
Please note that non-bloggers MUST include a valid email address to be considered for the drawing!
I'll pick one name at midnight (EST) on Aug. 8 and post their name to PRIZEYWinners. So make sure to check that site!!!! The winner has four days from the announcement date to contact me, or an alternate winner will be chosen.